Excellence in an immigration law firm is measured by its ability to serve its clients effectively and with integrity. Healy Law Offices LLC has developed a national and international reputation for successfully assisting its clients navigate through some of the most challenging areas of immigration law.
With broad experience in family based immigration as well as employment based visas and permanent residency petitions, Healy Law Firm LLC serves the needs of families, business professionals, educational institutions, hospitals, physicians, physical therapists and scientists.
The Firm has a successful track record in all aspects of U.S. immigration services, including the following:
- Marriage and Fiance Visas
- Family Based Green Cards
- I-601A Hardship Waivers
- Employment Based Green Cards
- National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability Petitions (EB-1)
- Labor Certification Processing (EB-2 and EB-3)
- Immigration services for International Medical Graduates (Research and clinical)
- J-1 Waivers
- Physical Therapists and Allied Health Care Workers
- Business, professional, and religious workers (B, H, L, TN, O, P, and R visas)
- Assistance with Overseas consular processing